Fr Ray comments on how convenient it is that when the British press want to condemn the Vatican they dig out a traditional-ish looking nun with a veil and a polyester cardie. While the sisters of the LCRW prefer to kick the habit, I couldn’t help noticing that in Poland ( I was there last week) it’s cutting-edge fashion.
“Sisters are doing it for themselves…?'”
1. Even with a traditional habit you can accessorise
3. You can wear one on a long walk. It’s all in the footwear.
4. You don’t even have to have a veil to look ‘traditional’
5. A habit for any occasion
6. And it’s not just the women.
7. Black is most definitely back